Inventory Arriving Daily!
Honda EU2000i has 2000W starting power, stabilizing at 1600W continuous power.
Has the powerful Honda GX100, its a fuel-efficient air-cooled 4-stroke overhead valve OHC engine.
The Eco-Throttle system controls the engine speed based on the required load allowing the engine to run at optimum speed instead of running constantly at full speed, resulting in maximum fuel efficiency as well as reducing the noise level of the generator.
Runs 3.4 hours at full load and over 8 hours at quarter load on less than one gallon of a fuel tank. This makes it great for overnight power.
Special sound dampening materials also add to make this inverter generator incredibly quiet, making it one of the quietest generators around.
59 decibels at maximum rated load and 53 decibels at quarter load, its super quiet, your neighbors will thank you. This makes it ideal for noise enforced campsites, extra power for your recreational vehicle, or any other activity that requires a quiet operation.
Weighing less than 46 pounds, its incredibly lightweight and portable.
In addition to the pure sine wave inverter technology that ensures clean power just like your wall outlets at home. Its a reliable stable power to operate sensitive electronics such as computers and other sensitive equipment.
Protected by Oil Alert which protects the generator by shutting the engine off when the oil level gets too low.
Equipped with multiple other features such as automatic voltage regulator and overloaded circuit protected outlets.
Has 125V duplex AC outlet and a 12V DC outlet great for charging batteries.
Looking for a nice 242 at half the price of new, but still looks fairly new? Look no further, this is one of the cleanest 2011’s you will find!
Stored indoors in the summer and winter, glossy everywhere, all factory options included plus custom yamaha cover and thrust vector steering fins. Guaranteed, and financing available.
Viewable by appointment, Call Hully Gully today
For those who favor a cruiser with sporty high-performance styling, the VTX1800F blends custom looks with big V-twin power.
Part dragbike, part boulevard bad boy, the 2008 Honda VTX1800F’s styling is all about performance, with a low profile, straight bars and chopped fenders.
Stripped down and ready for action, the VTX1800F gives you the radical look of a classic retro dragster. Check out the long twin pipes, the low two-piece saddle with removable passenger section, the wide semi-swept handlebar, and the recessed LED taillight tucked under the straight-cut rear fender. And you can’t miss the fat radial tires wrapped around gorgeous race-style cast wheels. Best of all, the VTX1800F backs up its handsome looks with amazing performance, thanks in part to a high-tech 1,795 cc liquid-cooled V-twin engine with fuel injection.
A high-performance, 16-valve engine derived from the original, legendary GSX-RTM offers crisp throttle response, strong midrange performance and something true sport riders will really appreciate – a terrific top-end charge. Put it all together and you have a light and responsive sport bike that can take on the tight, twisty roads – and come back for more.
In the mood for some sport-touring? The Katana 600 is designed to accommodate. It has a roomy seating position and a comfortable saddle. Its aerodynamic windshield offers excellent wind protection for both the rider and passenger. And its suspension provides smooth, supple performance for long-distance comfort.
Known as the MSX125 in Asian markets, the Grom is based around Honda’s existing, four-stroke, two-valve, 125cc motor. Rather than the Continuously Variable Transmission (which operates like an automatic) of scooters, the Grom is fitted with a four-speed manual transmission and traditional clutch.
That motor is housed in a steel backbone frame supported at the front by 31mm, nonadjustable, USD forks with a big bike-like 3.9 inches of travel and, at the rear, by a monoshock with an, again impressive, 4.1 inches of travel.
12-inch wheels with wide tires and disc brakes front and rear round out an impressively high spec mechanical package that’s then wrapped in swoopy, stylish plastic. That big seat can carry two people and there’s passenger foot rests.
The Grom’s motor delivers a respectable 9bhp, which is good for an indicated 56mph top speed and, wait for it…130mpg fuel economy. The dinky little bike weighs just 225lbs with its 1.45 gallon tank filled.
TEXT US 519-685-8045
A roadster, reduced to the essentials: maximum performance. 160 bhp/118 kW, 112 Nm torque and a power-to-weight ratio of 1.29 kilograms per bhp – and the competition disappears in the rear mirror. Like its superbike predecessor, the S1000R sets the benchmark in its segment.
WE FINANCE AND TAKE ANYTHING ON TRADE IN BOATS/BIKES/ATV’S
Imagine having a blast down your favorite back road in your 2017 Suzuki DR650SE, you’re looking ahead and see the end of the paved road – there’s no need to stop. Continue your breathtaking journey as the DR650SE will go the extra mile. The bike has exceptional handling with technically advanced front forks and a smooth powerband to accelerate through the corners. Powered by a 644cc four-stroke engine, the DR650SE is your ticket to an adventure of a lifetime.›
Stock Number: 0800A01274
TEXT OR CALL 519-685-8045.
See this 2014 Suzuki C50 BOSS now at Hully Gully, in London, Ontario.
One word comes to mind to describe the Suzuki Boulevard C50 B.O.S.S. – classic, a classic that just got better! The C50 B.O.S.S. is a cruiser that offers blacked out classic styling, unmatched comfort, and thrilling performance.
Stock Number: 1800C00275
NOW TEXT US 519-685-8045
· Powerful new fuel-injected 1832cc six-cylinder engine produces smooth, effortless power-118 bhp and 125 lb./ft. of torque-while meeting the California Air Resources Board (CARB) 2008 emissions standards.
· Beautiful multi-box-section aluminum dual-spar frame assembly is 11.5 kilograms lighter than the previous steel design. Engineered with a Pro Arm® single-side cast aluminum swingarm, the 2001 Gold Wing sets new class standards for handling.
· Honda’s proven Linked Braking System® (LBS®) provides superb braking power in a wide range of operating conditions.
· Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) for even better control during hard braking.
· All-new anti-dive system minimizes front fork dive when braking.
· New, computer-controlled adjustable hydraulic rear suspension preload.
· Redesigned slow-speed electric reverse system.
· All-new, lightweight electronic cruise control system.
· Remote control operates trunk and locks/unlocks trunk and saddlebags.
· State-of-the-art audio system with optional CD player.
· A complete line of bolt-on accessories and appearance items.
· The exhaustively tested 1832cc liquid-cooled horizontally opposed six-cylinder engine is nearly 1.1 kilograms lighter than the previous design.
· Low, forward engine placement and solid engine mounting produce excellent road handling characteristics and impressive low-speed maneuverability.
· Parallel two-valve cylinder head design utilizes direct, shim-under-bucket valve actuation and requires no 1000 kilometres service; the first valve clearance inspection is at 50,000 kilometres.
· Silent-type camshaft chains with automatic adjusters provide reliable, maintenance-free operation.
· 6.9-litre airbox supplies a large volume of cool clean air to the engine.
· Two 40mm-diameter throttle bodies deliver air to six, specially-designed Keihin® 50-psi high-pressure fuel injectors. Fuel is delivered through four nozzle tips in each injector, producing an atomized fuel mixture that is highly combustible, for optimum efficiency and power.
· Electronic CPU provides two digital 3-D fuel injection maps for each cylinder and one digital 3-D ignition map for each cylinder, creating ideal fuel mixture and spark advance settings for superb rideability. Unique knock-control sensor monitors ignition advance to improve performance throughout the entire rpm range.
· CPU-controlled, closed-loop emission control system utilizes two oxygen sensors to constantly deliver a precise, air/fuel mixture while two exhaust catalyzers reduce emissions of carbon monoxide, hydrocarbons and nitrogen oxides further.
· Rotary Air Control Valve™ (RACV) provides auto-choke function and maintains precise idle control under widely varying engine loads and operating temperatures.
· High-pressure-formed, sintered iron Nickalloy™ crankshaft bearing caps provide quiet engine operation throughout the engine’s operating temperature range.
· Compact water pump is mounted behind the engine and is driven directly by the crankshaft, reducing complexity and weight while contributing to quicker engine warm-up.
· Engine cooling system features a series-flow coolant flow pattern that improves cold-start rideability and provides rapid engine warm-up.
· Two side-mounted radiators improve cooling efficiency and use low-air-pressure areas created by side cowls to draw cooling air through the radiators and around the rider at highway speeds. Below 25 km/h, thermostat-controlled fans pull cooling air across the radiators into the fairing, keeping hot air away from the rider.
· Sturdy eight plate clutch with maintenance-free, hydraulically-assisted clutch.
· Efficient, stainless steel six-into-two exhaust system produces a pleasing, powerful sound.
· Powerful, 1100-watt alternator uses a dual-damper system to minimize alternator noise.
· Precise-shifting five-speed transmission includes overdrive fifth.
WE FINANCE AND TAKE ANYTHING ON TRADE IN BOATS/BIKES/ATV’S
Don’t see what you’re looking for? We can help…
- Shop ATVs
- Shop Motorcycles
- Shop Boats & Marine Products
- Shop Power Equipment
- Shop Snowmobiles
- Shop Our New Powersports
All the outdoor fun, for less! Shop Hully Gully for used Motorcycles, used ATVs, used Snowmobiles, used Boats & Marine Products, used Power Equipment & more! All of our used powersport equipment is tested for quality and safety, so you can focus on family fun with your pre-owned powersport vehicle. We service all makes and models of everything we sell to protect your investment and ensure your powersport vehicle is ready for fun when you are! Have questions? Visit us in-store or contact us today!