CALL BOB FOR CURRENT HONDA REBATE PROGRAM PRICE
Introducing the economical Honda EG series generators – high output, dual-voltage, rugged and reliable generators. Honda’s latest commercial-grade GX390 engine is the source of reliable, easy-starting and more fuel efficient power for the EG5000C. The addition of exclusive Digital Automatic Voltage Regulator (DAVR) technology provides improved voltage stability and increased performance. A standard voltage selector switch allows total output to be split between 120 V and 240 V outlets, or routed through the 120 V outlets for powering equipment with larger wattage requirements. A large 24 litre tank with fuel gauge, Oil Alert® protection and full steel frame make the EG5000C a sturdy, low-maintenace worker on every job assigned to it, at home or on the jobsite.
• Reliable, easy-start Honda GX390 commercial-grade engine
• NEW – Honda exclusive Digital Auto Voltage Regulator (DAVR) offers stable power delivery for increased performance
• Voltage Selector Switch allows both 120 V and 240 V output, or total output to a single 120 V outlet for powering devices with larger wattage requirements
• 11 hour continuous running time @ 50% load with large 24 litre tank
• Cold Climate Technology aids continuous running in cold weather conditions
As a testament to their quality and reliability, the EG series generators come with a 36-month, non-commercial use / 36-month, commercial-use warranty
Call Bob for the current Honda Program Pricing.
Scan This With Your Phone's QR Code Reader To View It On HullyGully.com