$3,993.00 + HST
Model:Volusia C50 Touring
Cooling System:Liquid Cooled
Fuel tank-mounted speedometer with LCD fuel gauge, clock and indicator lights. Cables and wiring are carefully routed for a detailed look.
– Cradle-type steel frame with color-matched sidecovers, fenders and fuel tank, plus numerous chrome-plated parts.
– Wide comfortable seat with low 27.6 inch seat height – passenger seat can be removed for a bobbed rear fender appearance.
– Wide handlebars and forward-mounted footpegs and foot controls for more comfort around town or on the highway.
– Telescopic forks with polished aluminum sliders and polished stainless steel stanchion-tube covers.
– Long 33° rake angle and 65.2 inch wheelbase provide smooth, comfortable ride.
– Link-type rear suspension connects to a truss-style swingarm and a single shock absorber with 7-way spring preload adjustment.
– Traditional spoke wheels with chrome-plated rims carry a wide 130/90-16 front tire and 170/80-15 rear tire.
– Single front disc brake with 300mm and 180mm rear drum brake.
Narrow 805cc, eight-valve, liquid-cooled, 45 degree V-twin engine is tuned for low-rpm power with peak torque at only 2500 rpm.
– High engine torque provided by a single 34mm carburetor, short-duration cam timing and tuned dual exhaust system.
– Crankshaft with 45° offset crank pins reduces engine vibration for a more comfortable ride.
– Digital ignition system with 3-D timing maps and throttle position sensor provides optimum ignition timing.
– Five-speed transmission features a high fifth gear ratio for relaxed highway cruising.
– Low-maintenance shaft final-drive system is clean-running with low torque reaction.
– Pulsed-secondary air-injection system introduces air into the exhaust ports to ignite unburned hydrocarbons and reduce emissions.
WE FINANCE AND TAKE ANYTHING ON TRADE IN BOATS/BIKES/ATV’S
Scan This With Your Phone's QR Code Reader To View It On HullyGully.com